ARTBARNATX TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions set forth obligations applicable to both parents and children attending ArtBarnATX programs:
- There are no refunds on camps, parties, or workshops.
- If something has come up and you or your child can no longer attend, you may reschedule to a later date within the same calendar year if we have an open spot.
- Camp credit can only be transferred within the summer you registered for.
- Gift Cards are redeemable towards camps, parties, workshops, kids night out, and all ArtBarnATX products.
- Gift Cards are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Existing Gift Cards cannot be used to buy new Gift Cards.
- Paint used in activities is non-toxic however may not completely wash out of clothes. Dress for mess. ArtBarnATX is not responsible for clothes stained from using paint.
- All of your child’s personal belongings are their own responsibility, unless loss or damage is proven to be due to ArtBarnATX negligence.
- All children at ArtBarnATX are prohibited from bringing or using all tobacco products, alcohol and drugs of any kind.
- Parents agree to pay for property damage caused directly, or indirectly, as a result of negligent action of their child.
- Children older than age 6 years old and completed kindergarten can participate in ArtBarnATX’s Summer Camp programs.
- The language spoken at camp is English, so a basic knowledge is a pre-requisite. By accepting this Terms and Conditions you confirm ability of your child to have sufficient language skills for participation in ArtBarnATX Program.
- The staff reserve the right, at their discretion, to withdraw any child whose influence or actions are deemed unsatisfactory, dangerous or incompatible to other children or the rules and policies of the staff. If this occurs, no reduction or return of fee, or any part thereof will be made. Parents will be responsible for any extra costs associated with returning their child home early.
- Children shall maintain the highest standard of conduct at all times. Using profanity, disparaging dialogues, physical violence or threats during participation in ArtBarnATX progrms is strictly prohibited. ArtBarnATX rules and instructions from staff must be followed at all times.
- Parents will be notified in the event of medical emergency involving their child. In the even that parent cannot be reached in an emergency when child is under ArtBarnATX supervision, by accepting this Terms and Condition, the parent gives permission to authorize the calling of a doctor and the providing of necessary medical services in the event my child is injured or becomes ill as needed.
- If any prescription medicine required for a child during camp, it shall be prescribed by a licensed Doctor and must be turned into the camp staff upon arrival with instructions in English. This will be dispensed by camp staff only.
- Parents agree to support ArtBarnATX by encouraging children to abide by the highest standards of positive conduct. Parents will discuss constructive concerns, if any, regarding an ArtBarnATX program or staff behavior with ArtBarnATX management.
- By accepting this Terms and Conditions, parent confirms that his/her child has permission to participate in all camp programs supervised by ArtBarnATX staff.
- By accepting this Terms and Conditions, parent confirms his/her acceptance that his/her child may be pictured/photographed and that such material can be used by ArtBarnATX and/or ArtBarnATX’s business partners for promotion or marketing of ArtBarnATX.
- The copyright of all photography appearing on our brochures or websites belongs to ArtBarnATX. No reproduction may be made without prior permission from the ArtBarnATX management.
By payment of any sum to ArtBarnATX, you are acknowledging your agreement to the terms and Conditions of ArtBarnATX as described herein.