Summer Camp Week 6 – July 18th-21st: The Great Outdoors
New for Summer 2022 …Art Car! Your child will get a chance to spray paint a car.
The Great Outdoors This week is Totally Awesome..too many projects to list.
Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Drop off starting at 8:45 AM, pick up by 2:45 PM Except for Thursday Water slide day, Pickup by 3:00 PM
Cost covers Use of studio space, canvases, paint, brushes, all supplies, clay, glazes, firing of the clay, instruction, 60-foot waterslide. Fun, smiles, laughter, and making new friends are free!
Art projects this week will include
- 12×12 Stretched Canvas painting
- A glazed Clay Project (ceramics needs time to dry, pick up at the end of summer)
- Glow in the Dark Art Project
- Colored Sand paintings
- 8 x 8 wooden sign
On Thursday, the last day, we will finish any details on projects. The rest of the day, starting around 11:00ish AM, will be an outside water day with snow-cones. Please have Campers dressed with sunscreen on prior to coming.
- MultiWeek – Use coupon code “MultiWeek” for a $10 discount for siblings sign-ups or booking 2 or more consecutive weeks for a single child.
Day campers will need to provide their own sack lunch, 2 snacks, and transportation. (Please let me know of any allergies)
Art Camp is for independently able children ages 6 and up and have completed Kindergarten through Middle School (There are various ages of children at each camp).
Please read the InfoToKnow page. The price is for one child.
Campers are to bring a completed printed Registration form with parent contact information.
If a shirt was purchased it will be handed out on the first day of camp.
What Is Your Refund Policy For Summer Camp?
There are no refunds for summer camp that have been booked and paid (Full payment is due at the time of booking). If for ANY reason you need to reschedule your camp dates to another date – there will be a $30.00 rescheduling fee. Rescheduled dates must be within the same calendar year and depend on availability in the calendar.
Code of Conduct
The Art Barn ATX Summer Day Camp staff is looking forward to providing your child with a fun, memorable, and safe summer camp experience. Each camper has a responsibility to act in a way that assures a positive experience for all. All campers are required to follow these guidelines.
- Campers shall be responsible for their words and actions.
- Campers shall be respectful of others.
- Campers shall follow directions from staff members.
- Campers shall leave all electronic devices at home such as iPods, handheld computer games, MP3 players, and cell phones. (A parent/guardian must seek permission from the camp director in order for the camper to be able to carry a cell phone for emergencies).
- Endangering the health and safety of themselves, other campers, and/or staff or volunteers.
- Stealing, damaging, or failing to care for Art Barn ATX or personal property.
- Continual disruption of the program& Campers
- Refusal to follow the behavior guidelines.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Using profanity or inappropriate language or displaying clothing or other personal items with offensive content.
- Bullying or acts of aggression or violence.
- Possession or use of illegal substances, tobacco, or alcohol.
- Possession of weapons – any object that may cause harm to another, or place another person in fear of his/her safety, may be considered a weapon.
Steps taken for failure to follow these behavior guidelines
- Mrs. Gordon will redirect the camper to a more appropriate behavior.
- The camper will be reminded of the behavior guidelines.
- If the behavior persists, staff will discuss the problem with a parent/guardian.
- It may become necessary to have the camper picked up early from camp.
- If a camper’s behavior at any time threatens the immediate safety of him/her, other campers, or staff, the parent/guardian will be notified and expected to pick up the child immediately.
- If the child does get picked up and asked not to return to camp/there is no refund
Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct may result in the removal from the program and/or additional fees. There will be no refunds given for campers who are removed from the program due to violations of the Code of Conduct.
8 in stock