Summer Camp Week 2 – June 12th-15th: Tropical State of Mind
Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
For Elementary (ages 6 & have completed Kindergarten) & Middle School age kiddos Independently Able children
Drop off starting at 8:45 AM, pick up by 2:45 PM Except for Thursday Water slide day, Pickup by 3:00 PM
Cost covers Use of studio space, canvases, paint, brushes, all supplies, clay, glazes, firing of the clay, instruction, 60-foot waterslide. all inflatables Fun, smiles, laughter, and making new friends are free!
Art projects this week will include
- 12×12 Stretched Canvas painting
- A glazed Clay Project (ceramics needs time to dry, pick up at the end of summer)
- And so much More Art!
- Spray Paint Car
- Chickens & Goats
- Inflatables Snow Cones
On Thursday, the last day, we will finish any details on projects. The rest of the day, starting around 11:00ish AM, will be an outside water day with snow-cones. Please have Campers dressed with sunscreen on prior to coming.
- MultiWeek – Use coupon code “MultiWeek” for a $10 discount for siblings sign-ups or booking 2 or more consecutive weeks for a single child.
Day campers will need to provide their own sack lunch, 2 snacks, and transportation. (Please let me know of any allergies)
Art Camp is for independently able children ages 6 and up and have completed Kindergarten through Middle School (There are various ages of children at each camp).
Please read the InfoToKnow page. The price is for one child.
Campers are to bring a completed PRINTED Registration form with parent contact information.
If a shirt was purchased it will be handed out on the first day of camp.
Summer Camp Refund Policy
- Refunds – Registered customers must notify ArtBarnATX by email 60+ days prior to the associated camp start date to receive a refund for paid registration $50 per child for online processing and administrative fees. Please email Owner Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org to process.
- Credits – Customers who cancel by email less than 60 days prior to their respective camp start date are eligible to receive a credit for a future ArtBarnATX Summer Camps offering minus $50 of the paid registration. Please email Camp Owner Amber at email@example.com to process.
- A refund is not available if a cancellation is made 14 days or less prior to their child’s respective Day Camp start date.
No Transfer or Replacement Campers
If your child/ children can no longer attend camp, you CANNOT replace/ transfer with another child from a different household. Projects start on Monday and Tuesday and will be worked on all week.
Code of Conduct
The Art Barn ATX Summer Day Camp staff is looking forward to providing your child with a fun, memorable, and safe summer camp experience. Each camper has a responsibility to act in a way that assures a positive experience for all. All campers are required to follow these guidelines.
- Campers shall be responsible for their words and actions.
- Campers shall be respectful of others.
- Campers shall follow directions from staff members.
- Let let kiddos enjoy technology free Art Camp. Campers shall leave all electronic devices at home such as iPods, handheld computer games, MP3 players, and cell phones. (A parent/guardian must seek permission from the camp director in order for the camper to be able to carry a cell phone for emergencies).
- Endangering the health and safety of themselves, other campers, and/or staff or volunteers.
- Stealing, damaging, or failing to care for Art Barn ATX or personal property.
- Continual disruption of the program & other campers
- Refusal to follow the behavior guidelines.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Using profanity or inappropriate language or displaying clothing or other personal items with offensive content.
- Bullying or acts of aggression or violence.
- Possession or use of illegal substances, tobacco, or alcohol.
- Possession of weapons – any object that may cause harm to another, or place another person in fear of his/her safety, may be considered a weapon.
Steps taken for failure to follow these behavior guidelines
- Mrs. Gordon will redirect the camper to a more appropriate behavior.
- The camper will be reminded of the behavior guidelines.
- If the behavior persists, staff will discuss the problem with a parent/guardian.
- It may become necessary to have the camper picked up early from camp.
- If a camper’s behavior at any time threatens the immediate safety of him/her, other campers, or staff, the parent/guardian will be notified and expected to pick up the child immediately.
- If the child does get picked up and asked not to return to camp/there is no refund
Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct may result in the removal from the program and/or additional fees. There will be no refunds given for campers who are removed from the program due to violations of the Code of Conduct.
Out of stock
Summer Camp Week 5 – July 10th-13th: Tropical State of Mind$350.00Available on: January 14, 2023Select options
Summer Camp Week 3 – June 19th-22nd: Tiny Art$350.00Available on: January 14, 2023Select options
Summer Camp Week 1 – June 5th-8th: Secondary Camp For Incoming 6th Grade And Up$350.00Available on: January 14, 2023Select options