SOLD OUT – Summer Camp Week 1 – June 14th-17th: Sweet Treats & Emojis
Sweet Treats & Emojis themed week (Wait List)
Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM Drop off starting at 8:45 AM, pick up by 2:45 PM Except for Thursday Water slide day, Pickup by 3:00 PM
Cost covers Use of studio space, canvases, paint, brushes, all supplies, clay, glazes, firing of the clay, instruction, 60-foot waterslide. Fun, smiles, laughter, and making new friends are free!
Art projects each week will include
- 12×12 Stretched Canvas painting
- A glazed Clay Project (ceramics needs time to dry, pick up at the end of summer August 10th or later) or schedule anytime after
- 8×8 Glitter painting
- Glow in the Dark Art Project
- An original Sketchbook creation
- Many More Surprise Projects
Summer Camp Mask Guidelines
Current CDC guidelines suggest wearing masks while inside. Summer campers will wear masks while inside the studio.
During snack & lunches which will be outside and socially distanced the children can remove their masks.
On Thursday, the last day, we will finish any details on projects. The rest of the day, starting around 11:00 AM, will be an outside water day with snowcones. Please have Campers dressed with sunscreen on prior to coming.
Inside & Outside Fun Bounce house and Inflatable Twister game along with Outside chicken fun!
- EarlyBird – Free Art Camp shirt with Registration by May 1st, 2019. Place the shirt in your cart with the specific size and use coupon code “EarlyBird” at checkout OR if it’s easier you can specify the child’s name in notes when checking out (if more than one child) and shirt size YS, YM, YL, AS, AM, AL. One free shirt per child.
- MultiWeek – Use coupon code “MultiWeek” for a $10 discount for siblings sign-ups or booking 2 or more consecutive weeks for a single child.
Day campers will need to provide their own sack lunch, 2 snacks, and transportation. (Please let me know of any allergies)
Art Camp is for independently able children ages 6 and up and have completed Kindergarten through Middle School (There are various ages of children at each camp).
Please read the InfoToKnow page. The price is for one child.
Campers are to bring a completed Registration form with parent contact information.
If a shirt was purchased it will be handed out on the first day of camp.
Out of stock