Summer Camp Week 1 – June 5th-8th: Secondary Camp For Incoming 6th Grade And Up
Same Great Fun inside & Outside…By Request! This week is geared only for kiddos entering 6th grade & Up. Project based Art projects. The Projects are for older kiddos, advanced Art Skills. All Kiddos can sign up for any week, this week is a minimum of incoming 6th and older.
I order special supplies for this camp. with the delay in shipping…I need to order by April 1st…..If there are less than 10 kiddos registered by April 1st, this week will be canceled and you will be refunded the full amount. So ask friends to join this super fun amazing week of Art Projects. See projects below.
Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Drop off starting at 8:45 AM, pick up by 2:45 PM*** Except for Thursday Water slide day, Pickup by 3:00 PM
Cost covers Use of studio space, canvases, paint, brushes, all supplies, clay, glazes, firing of the clay, instruction, 60-foot waterslide. all inflatables Fun, smiles, laughter, and making new friends are free!
- 2 Clay Projects 1 Pottery wheel & 1 Hand building (ceramics needs time to dry & be fired in the kiln), pick up at the end of summer
- Glow In the Dark Project
- Large Mixed Media Project
- Painting Projects
- Mosaic Project
On Thursday, the last day, we will finish any details on projects. The rest of the day, starting around 11:00 AM, will be an outside water day with snow cones. Please have Campers dressed with sunscreen on prior to coming.
8:45 AM – 9:15 AM – Drop Off
10:00 AM – Snack
11:30 AM = 12:00 PM – Recess Time
12:00 PM = 12:30 AM – Lunch
2:00ish – Afternoon Snack
2:30 PM – 2:45 PM – Pick Up/Dismissal
*Thursday 1:00 PM Outside Water Slides
Pick up 3:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- MultiWeek – Use coupon code “MultiWeek” for a $10 discount for siblings sign-ups or booking 2 or more consecutive weeks for a single child.
Day campers will need to provide their own sack lunch, 2 snacks, and transportation. (Please let me know of any allergies) Art Camp is for independently able children ages 6 and up and have completed Kindergarten through Middle School (This week only for older kiddos).
Please read the InfoToKnow page. The price is for one child.
Campers are to bring a PRINTED Registration form with parent contact information.
If a shirt was purchased it will be handed out on the first day of camp.
Summer Camp Refund Policy
- If for some reason you need to cancel or switch weeks please email by April 1st, Minus a $50 processing fee for cancellations. After April 1st ANY CHANGES of weeks will be a $50 processing fee. There will be no refunds or credits after April 1st, No exceptions. I will be ordering & paying for supplies according to the number of registrations by April 1st. Once you commit, I cannot provide a refund/credit. Please be 100% sure you will attend before registering. Camps are to be attended in the same summer year of registration, not transferable for following year camps or parties. If YOU find a replacement camper for your camper, please email both the new parent and myself with this information. NO PROCESSING FEE, AS IT IS A SIMPLE SWITCH OF NAMES & monies is handled between you and the other family.
- IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE WEEKS, THERE WILL BE A $50 SUPPLY & PROCESSING FEE. SUPPLIES ARE PURCHASED FOR THE # OF KIDS OF THAT WEEK’S CAMP. IF YOU TRANSFER WEEKS, I THEN HAVE TO PURCHASE MORE SUPPLIES. I also pay my IT person for every change that is made.
- If I am NOT at full capacity, you can change to another week of the same summer year plus a $50 per camper processing fee. Not transferable to birthday parties, future camps, or other offerings.
Code of Conduct
The Art Barn ATX Summer Day Camp staff is looking forward to providing your child with a fun, memorable, and safe summer camp experience. Each camper has a responsibility to act in a way that assures a positive experience for all. All campers are required to follow these guidelines.
- Campers shall be responsible for their words and actions.
- Campers shall be respectful of others.
- Campers shall follow directions from staff members.
- Let kiddos enjoy a technology free Art Experience. Campers shall leave all electronic devices at home/bags such as iPods, handheld computer games, MP3 players, and cell phones. (A parent/guardian must seek permission from the camp director in order for the camper to be able to carry a cell phone for emergencies). I will ask them to put them up if they get them out.
- Endangering the health and safety of themselves, other campers, and/or staff or volunteers.
- Stealing, damaging, or failing to care for Art Barn ATX or personal property.
- Continual disruption of the program & Other campers
- Refusal to follow the behavior guidelines.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Using profanity or inappropriate language or displaying clothing or other personal items with offensive content.
- Bullying or acts of aggression or violence.
- Possession or use of illegal substances, tobacco, or alcohol.
- Possession of weapons – any object that may cause harm to another, or place another person in fear of his/her safety, may be considered a weapon.
Steps taken for failure to follow these behavior guidelines
- Mrs. Gordon will redirect the camper to a more appropriate behavior.
- The camper will be reminded of the behavior guidelines.
- If the behavior persists, staff will discuss the problem with a parent/guardian.
- It may become necessary to have the camper picked up early from camp.
- If a camper’s behavior at any time threatens the immediate safety of him/her, other campers, or staff, the parent/guardian will be notified and expected to pick up the child immediately.
- If the child does get picked up and asked not to return to camp/there is no refund
Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct may result in the removal from the program and/or additional fees. There will be no refunds given for campers who are removed from the program due to violations of the Code of Conduct.
Out of stock