2023 Austin Summer Art Camp @ ArtBarnATX
Art, Fun & So Much More
Lots of Inside & Outside Fun!
Outside Inflatables, chickens, goats, swings, Art Car …Art, Art & More Art!
2023 Summer Art Camp Dates
All the summer camps are sold out!
Please add your name to the waitlist on each camp page to be notified if any spots become available.
The waitlist does not guarantee any camp positions will be open.
This list will be consulted when a registered camper cannot attend this camp date.
Summer Camp Week 1 – June 5th-8th: Secondary Camp For Incoming 6th Grade And Up
Summer Camp Week 2 – June 12th-15th: Tropical State of Mind
Summer Camp Week 3 – June 19th-22nd: Tiny Art
Summer Camp Week 4 – June 26th-29th: Star Wars
Summer Camp Week 5 – July 10th-13th: Tropical State of Mind
Summer Camp Week 6 – July 17th-20th: Tiny Art
2023 Summer Art Classes are offered in June & July: Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Drop off starting at 8:45 AM & Pick up by 2:45 PM
(Except Thursday Water Slide Day – Pickup by 3:00 PM)
8:45 AM – 9:15 AM – Drop Off
10:00 AM – Snack
11:30 AM = 12:00 PM – Recess Time
12:00 PM = 12:30 AM – Lunch
2:00ish – Afternoon Snack
2:30 PM – 2:45 PM – Pick Up/Dismissal
*Thursday 1:00 PM Outside Water Slides
Pick up 3:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Code Of Conduct
The Art Barn ATX Summer Day Camp staff is looking forward to providing your child with a fun, memorable, and safe summer camp experience. Each camper has a responsibility to act in a way that assures a positive experience for all. All campers are required to follow these guidelines.
- Campers shall be responsible for their words and actions.
- Campers shall be respectful of others.
- Campers shall follow directions from staff members.
- Campers shall leave all electronic devices at home such as iPods, handheld computer games, MP3 players, and cell phones. (A parent/guardian must seek permission from the camp director in order for the camper to be able to carry a cell phone for emergencies).
- ArtBarnATX is for Ages 6 & up that have completed Kindergarten
- ArtBarnATX Summer Camps are for independently able children.
- Endangering the health and safety of themselves, other campers, and/or staff or volunteers.
- Stealing, damaging, or failing to care for Art Barn ATX or personal property.
- Continual disruption of the program.
- Refusal to follow the behavior guidelines.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Using profanity or inappropriate language or displaying clothing or other personal items with offensive content.
- Bullying or acts of aggression or violence.
- Possession or use of illegal substances, tobacco, or alcohol.
- Possession of weapons – any object that may cause harm to another, or place another person in fear of his/her safety, may be considered a weapon.
Steps taken for failure to follow these behavior guidelines
- Mrs. Gordon will redirect the camper to a more appropriate behavior.
- The camper will be reminded of the behavior guidelines.
- If the behavior persists, staff will discuss the problem with a parent/guardian.
- It may become necessary to have the camper picked up early from camp.
- If a camper’s behavior at any time threatens the immediate safety of him/her, other campers, or staff, the parent/guardian will be notified and expected to pick up the child immediately.
- If the child does get picked up and asked not to return to camp/there is no refund
Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct may result in the removal from the program and/or additional fees. There will be no refunds given for campers who are removed from the program due to violations of the Code of Conduct.
Your child will love our FUN & EXCITING creative summer art camp adventure for Boys & Girls 6 years old and older! This summer art camp will be an active and unique experience that is loved by parents and kids alike.
Our artists-in-the-making have a blast daily inside & Outside
- Create multiple art projects through painting, clay, & so Much more
- Receive one-on-one art instruction with a professional certified K-12 art educator
- Enjoy the use of our kid’s art studio space – including all art supplies like canvases, paint, brushes, paint, clay, glazes, & more
- Creative and child-friendly art projects that are hands-on learning experience
- Spray Paint an Art Car
- Kids will practice true self-expression
- Arcades & Glow in the Dark Room activities
- Inside & Outside fun with an Inflatable jousting game, swings, chickens
- Thursday features a water day with a 60-foot water slide, dual inflatable water slide, Snow-cones & A Foam machine
Summer Camp Refund Policy
- If for some reason you need to cancel or switch weeks please email by April 1st, Minus a $50 processing fee for cancellations. After April 1st ANY CHANGES of weeks will be a $50 processing fee. There will be no refunds or credits after April 1st, No exceptions. I will be ordering & paying for supplies according to the number of registrations by April 1st. Once you commit, I cannot provide a refund/credit. Please be 100% sure you will attend before registering. Camps are to be attended in the same summer year of registration, not transferable for following year camps or parties. If YOU find a replacement camper for your camper, please email both the new parent and myself with this information. NO PROCESSING FEE, AS IT IS A SIMPLE SWITCH OF NAMES & monies is handled between you and the other family.
- IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE WEEKS, THERE WILL BE A $50 SUPPLY & PROCESSING FEE. SUPPLIES ARE PURCHASED FOR THE # OF KIDS OF THAT WEEK’S CAMP. IF YOU TRANSFER WEEKS, I THEN HAVE TO PURCHASE MORE SUPPLIES. I also pay my IT person for every change that is made.
- If I am NOT at full capacity, you can change to another week of the same summer year plus a $50 per camper processing fee. Not transferable to birthday parties, future camps, or other offerings.
Art Bart ATX has summer birthday parties available.
Schedule Your Summer Party Before Spaces Fill Up!