Splatter Painting Party…The Best Party EVER! It’s A Paint War!
Book Your Splatter Paint Birthday Party!
Your Splatter Party
- This is the COOLEST #1 PARTY!!!! I have repeat parties…YES, it is that much fun!
- EVERY PARENT MUST SIGN A WAIVER BEFORE THEIR CHILDREN CAN PARTICIPATE AND ATTEND: DIGITALLY SIGN THE WAIVER ONLINE OR PRINT & SIGN THE WAIVER (A new waiver is needed for each event and party – it is non-transferable)
- Your party is not booked until you receive a confirmation booking from ArtBarnATX within 24 hours. Please reach out to Amber Gordon, owner of Art Barn ATX, if you have NOT received a confirmation email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-563-2675
- This party is Over-Stimulating for Sensory or Sensitive kiddos..This is very fast paced!!!
- We can accommodate your time if different from the Calendar, Please email/Call/Text to see if your time is available.
- Please suggest to your guests to bring a change of clothing. long hair pulled back… Maybe a towel for the ride home in the car… They will thank you!
- This Activity is for ages 6 and up, this includes all guests.
- Please We respectfully ask no children under the age of 6, due to the nature of breakables from other artists, this is a working studio, and this is a very stimulating activity.
- $340 Base package for 2- 10 Guests (9 guests plus guest of Honor) includes use of Glow in the Dark paint & 2 hours of studio time
- $15 each additional Guest over 10 (no more than 20 total guests)
- The cost for additional Guests will be paid on the day of the party. The party cost of $340 only pays for 10 guests.
- Click here for FAQ information
- Free Arcades with All Birthday Parties
- 30 minutes of food time at end of activities unless noted otherwise.
- Amber Gordon, Owner & Texas Certified K-12 Art Educator, will be your Instructor for the Party
- All Parties are Private Parties. You will not be sharing the studio space with other customers.
- Please mark Initials for Guest of Honor at check out
- Guest of Honor receives a 16×20 canvas, Guests make a handprint on an 8×8 canvas
- Dress in old/messy clothes as the paint may not come out.
- Paint is water-based non-toxic and washes off the body.
- No gum is allowed in the studio.
- An email confirmation is sent to the booking email address.
When sending an invitation to your guests please add that All guests should be dressed for mess. A fun idea is to provide your guests with a white T-Shirt to wear as a keepsake. If guests would like to bring a change of clothing, we do have a private bathroom, a comparison is going to the pool, change of clothing, or a towel to sit on in the car ride home.
Please suggest to your guests to bring a change of clothing. They will thank you!
The host may arrive 15 mins prior to the party for the setup of food cutlery etc. The studio is Art decorated, but you are welcome to bring your own party decorations.
As guests arrive they will begin to prep their canvas by writing their name on the back & tracing their hand on plastic. Staff will help guests place hands-on canvases and quickly put a coat of white paint on them.
Staff will provide eye protection for guests as needed and explain some of the fun tools they will use to splatter paint with. Guests are happy to wear a provided shirt but typically doesn’t help to protect clothing underneath. All paint is non-toxic, but paint may not come out of clothes. All guests should be dressed for mess in old clothes they no longer care about. A fun idea is to provide your guests with a white T-Shirt to wear as a keepsake. If guests would like to bring a change of clothing, we do have a private bathroom. Please suggest to your guests to bring a change of clothing. They will thank you!
Then the splatter paint fun begins.
Parents can stay clean and enjoy watching the messy fun in the main studio on the TV as we have cameras set up in the splatter room to remotely observe. You are welcome to bring adult beverages for parents to enjoy while watching the activity.
Guests will use glow paint after the use of regular paint.
After messy fun, guests clean up and move back to the main studio for the birthday refreshments served & provided by the host. A full kitchen is available if you bring items that needed to be kept frozen or cold. Call or email for additional times not listed on the product calendar.
See the InfoToKnow page for frequently asked questions.
*Paintings can take up to 3-5 days to dry. Please arrange for the host to pick up all canvases at a later date.
Your party is not booked until you receive a confirmation booking from ArtBarnATX within 24 hours.
Please reach out to Amber Gordon, owner of Art Barn ATX, if you have NOT received a confirmation email: email@example.com or 512-563-2675
[esi latepoint_book_form hide_side_panel=”yes” selected_agent=”any” selected_service=”1″]