Splatter Painting Party…The Best Party EVER!
Book Your Splatter Paint Birthday Party!
Your Splatter Party
- We can accommodate your time if different from the Calendar, Please email/Call/Text to see if your time is available. Gray is available, Pinks & no color are booked
- This is the COOLEST #1 PARTY!!!! I have repeat parties…YES it is that much fun!
- Add on 30 minutes of playtime with our goats for $100
- Please suggest to your guests to bring a change of clothing. long hair pulled back…Maybe a towel for the ride home in the car….They will thank you!
- This Activity is for ages 6 and up, this includes all guest.
- Please We respectfully ask no children under the age of 6, due to the nature of breakables from other artist, this is a working studio, this is a very stimulating activity.
- The Studio is intended for Ages 6 and up, due to supplies, material & instructions of activities.
- $340 Base package for 2- 10 Guests(9 guests plus guest of Honor) includes use of Glow in the Dark paint & 2 hours of studio time
- $15 each additional Guest over 10 (no more than 20 total guests)
- Free Arcades with All Birthday Parties
- 30 minutes of food time at end of activities unless noted otherwise.
- Amber Gordon, Owner & Texas Certified K-12 Art Educator, will be your Instructor for the Party
- All Parties are Private Parties. You will not be sharing the studio space with other customers.
- Please mark Initials for Guest of Honor at check out
- Guest of Honor receives a 16×20 canvas, Guests make a handprint on an 8×8 canvas
- Dress in old/messy clothes as the paint may not come out.
- Paint is water-based non-toxic and washes off the body.
- No gum allowed in the studio.
- An email confirmation is sent to the booking email address.
- Additional details below.
- No worries if you don’t know your guest head count. I suggest booking the base 10 to save your date, then we can settle up after the party for additional guests.
When sending an invitation to your guests please add that All guests should be dressed for mess. A fun idea is to provide your guests with a white T-Shirt to wear as a keepsake. If guests would like to bring a change of clothing, we do have a private bathroom, a comparison is going to the pool, change of clothing, or a towel to sit on in the car ride home.
Please suggest to your guests to bring a change of clothing. They will thank you!
The host may arrive 15 mins prior to party for the setup of food cutlery etc. The studio is Art decorated, but you are welcome to bring your own party decorations. No worries if you don’t know your guest head count. I suggest booking the base 10 to save your date, then we can settle up after the party for additional guests.
As guests arrive they will begin to prep their canvas by writing their name on the back & tracing their hand on plastic. Staff will help guests place hands-on canvases and quickly put a coat of white paint on them.
Staff will provide eye protection for guests as needed and explain some of the fun tools they will use to splatter paint with. Guests are happy to wear a provided shirt but typically doesn’t help to protect clothing underneath. All paint is non-toxic, but paint may not come out of clothes. All guests should be dressed for mess in old clothes they no longer care about. A fun idea is to provide your guests with a white T-Shirt to wear as a keepsake. If guests would like to bring a change of clothing, we do have a private bathroom. Please suggest to your guests to bring a change of clothing. They will thank you!
Then the splatter paint fun begins.
Parents can stay clean and enjoy watching the messy fun in the main studio on the TV as we have cameras set up in the splatter room to remotely observe. You are welcome to bring adult beverages for parents to enjoy while watching the activity.
Guests will use glow paint after the use of regular paint.
After messy fun, guests clean up and move back to the main studio for the birthday refreshments served & provided by the host. A full kitchen is available if you bring items that needed to be kept frozen or cold. Call or email for additional times not listed on the product calendar.
See the InfoToKnow page for frequently asked questions.
Goat Time Add On
Each party is different so goat time will be either the first or the last 30 minutes of your party.
Only 10 kiddos are allowed with goats so as to not stress them out. If you have more than 10 guests, then goat time will be divided into 2 groups for 15 minutes each with the birthday guest of honor being able to remain the full 30 minutes.
We do live in the country and bug spray is highly recommended to be applied before arriving. We will wash hands before and after the goat time.
If it is rainy weather, goats will be brought in for goat time.
*Paintings can take up to 3-5 days to dry. Please arrange for the host to pick up all canvases at a later date.