Fairy, Pirate Ship, Dragon, or Mermaid Jar Ages 7 & Up
- We can accommodate your time if different from Calendar, Please email/Call/Text to see if your time is available.
- $340 Base package 2-10 Guests(9 guests plus guest of Honor) & 2 hours of studio time
- $15 each additional Guest over 10 (no more than 20 total guests)
- Add on 30 minutes of playtime with our goats for $100
- Free Arcades with All Birthday Parties
- 30 minutes of food time at end of activities unless noted otherwise.
- Amber Gordon, Owner & Texas Certified K-12 Art Educator, will be your Instructor for the Party
- All Parties are Private Parties. You will not be sharing the studio space with other customers.
- This activity is for Ages 7 and up, this includes All participating Guests
- Please We respectfully ask no children under the age of 6 in the studio, due to the nature of breakables from other artist, this is a working studio.
- No gum allowed in the studio.
- The Studio is intended for Ages 6 and up, due to supplies, material & instructions of activities.
- Additional details below.
- An email confirmation will be sent to booking email address
- No worries if you don’t know your guest head count. I suggest booking the base 10 to save your date, then we can settle up after the party for additional guests.
- Each guest will make and take home their own Fairy Jar…WAIT for boys too!
- Choices are theirs, Dragons, Pirate Ships, mermaids, Fairies, butterflies, or make your own illuminated Jar, Light included
- The host may arrive 15 mins before the party for the setup of food cutlery etc. The studio is Art decorated, but you are welcome to bring your own party decorations.
Goat Time Add On
Each party is different so goat time will be either the first or the last 30 minutes of your party.
Only 10 kiddos are allowed with goats so as to not stress them out. If you have more than 10 guests, then goat time will be divided into 2 groups for 15 minutes each with the birthday guest of honor being able to remain the full 30 minutes.
We do live in the country and bug spray is highly recommended to be applied before arriving. We will wash hands before and after the goat time.
If it is rainy weather, goats will be brought in for goat time.