- September 8 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- September 15 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- September 22 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- September 29 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- October 6 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- October 13 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- October 20 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Book Your Splatter Paint Birthday Party!
- We can accommodate your time if different from Calendar, Please email/Call/Text to see if your time is available.
- This Activity is for ages 5 and up
- The Studio is intended for Ages 5 and up, due to supplies, material & instructions of activities.
- $330 Base package for 2- 10 Guests(including guest of Honor) includes use of Glow in the Dark paint
- 15 each additional Guest over 10
- Please mark Initials for Guest of Honor at check out
- Guest of Honor receives a 16×20 canvas, Guests make a hand print on an 8×8 canvas
- Dress in old/messy clothes as paint may not come out.
- Paint is water based non-toxic washes off body.
- No gum allowed in studio.
- Email confirmation is sent to booking email address.
- Additional details below.
Purple dates are available. Brown indicates partial availability. Pink is booked.
Select the date then available times will display below calendar. Select Time then click “Book Now”.
When sending invitation to your guests please add that All guests should be dressed for mess. A fun idea is to provide your guests with a white T-Shirt to wear as a keep sake. If guests would like to bring a change of clothing, we do have a private bathroom,a comparison is going to the pool, change of clothing, or a towel to sit on in the car ride home. A description of the party is below.
Please suggest to your guests to bring a change of clothing. They will thank you!
Host may arrive 15 mins prior to party for setup of food cutlery etc. Studio is Art decorated, but you are welcome to bring your own party decorations.
As guests arrive they will begin to prep their canvas by writing their name on the back & tracing their hand on plastic. Staff will help guests place hands on canvases and quickly put a coat of white paint on them.
Staff will provide eye protection for guests as needed and explain some of the fun tools they will use to splatter paint with. Guests are happy to wear a provided shirt but typically doesn’t help to protect clothing underneath. All paint is ton-toxic, but paint may not come out of clothes. All guests should be dressed for mess in old clothes they no longer care about. A fun idea is to provide your guests with a white T-Shirt to wear as a keep sake. If guests would like to bring a change of clothing, we do have a private bathroom.
Then the splatter paint fun begins.
Parents can stay clean and enjoy watching the messy fun in the main studio on the TV as we have cameras set up in the splatter room to remotely observe. You are welcome to bring adult beverages for parents to enjoy while watching the activity.
Guests will use glow paint after the use of regular paint.
After messy fun, guests clean up and move back to the main studio for the birthday refreshments served & provided by the host. A full kitchen is available if you bring items that needed to be kept frozen or cold. Call or email for additional times not listed on product calendar. See the InfoToKnow page for frequently asked questions.
*Paintings can take up to 3-5 days to dry. Please arrange for the host to pick up all canvases at a later date.